With the thought that only a Swasth Bharat (Healthy India) can become a Sampann Bharat (Prosperous India), Banega Swasth India campaign has come out with an anthem, which is written by Lyricist Prasoon Joshi. Here’s how you can download Banega Swasth India Campaign anthem as a ringtone on your Android phone or iPhone.
How to use BSI anthem as your ringtone on android:
- Select the audio file. MP3 format that you want to set as a custom ringtone and put it in the ‘Ringtones’ folder of your Android phone. You can do this via a PC or through a file manager app on your device
- Once the audio is in the correct folder, go to Settings > Sound and vibration > Phone ringtone
- Tap the My Sounds option and then select the audio file you want to set as your custom ringtone
- Hit the plus (+) button and then tap Save
- Keep in mind this process is done using stock Android on a Pixel 4a device running Android 11. Specific steps might differ a bit depending on your phone.
How to Download Ringtones on an iPhone:
- Connect your iPhone to your computer
- On a Windows PC, open iTunes for Windows. On a Mac running MacOS Big Sur or later, open the Finder
- Using Finder, Drag and drop the .m4r audio file to your iPhone. For Windows, copy the downloaded file, then go to iTunes and right-click the Tones option, and then click on Paste